Soccer betting allows you to place money on the outcome of soccer matches, this can range from placing a small bet on the final score of a low-scoring match to placing a larger wager on the winner of a high-stakes match.
It is a great way to get your feet wet as a soccer bettor as you learn the ins and outs of the betting world
if you are just getting started, we have some advice for you. Keep reading to learn the basics of how to win at soccer betting.
Learn the Basics
If you want to become a winning bandar bola bettor, you need to learn the basics, not only will a thorough understanding of the concepts below allow you to make informed decisions when placing your bets, but it will also help you make more money.
- Match Betting: This is the most common type of bet and it concerns wins and losses, you will place wagers on games between soccer teams and if your team wins, you win your bet, if your team loses, you will also lose your bet.
- Shot Betting: This type of bet is similar to match betting but instead of looking at the result of the game, you are looking at how many goals are scored in a game.
- If the game ends without a goal being scored, the team that controlled the possession of the ball will be awarded a 0 goal, if the game ends with a goal, the team that controlled the ball shall be awarded an X
- Goal Scoring: This type of bet is similar to shot betting but instead of looking at how many goals are scored, you are looking at how many goals the specific players will score.
Know the Odds
Before you place a single bet, you need to know the odds, you can find this information on any given betting site by clicking on the Odds tab or by searching for the betting site’s name.
For example, if you wanted to find out the odds of a specific team winning, you would click on the Odds tab and search for Win odds Atlanta United this will bring up the site’s home page.
On the home page, you will see the Odds section near the top of the page, the first number in this section is the favorite or the team you would bet against to win.
The second number is the underdog or the team you would bet on to win, the amount of money you would win if either team actually won the match is the odds.
To calculate your stakes, you need to know how much money you want to invest, you would then make your bets based on this number.
Make Your Bets
Now that you understand the basics of how to win at soccer betting, it’s time to place your bets, once you have your betting sites identified, here is how you place your bets:
- Find an interesting match with low odds that has a good chance of scoring and stake your money on the team you like the most.
- Follow the formulae provided by many sportsbooks to help you maximize your betting dollar gains.
- Remember to keep an eye on the betting trends to help you analyze each bet.