If you are new to the gambling world and it’s first time you are visiting a casino, you need to learn a few common casino jargons. You should familiarise yourself with these lingos and be more confident. It is the language and phrases used by casino players throughout the world. It would be much easy for you to play if you know these terms and phrases. Sometimes even veterans may not know all the phrases.
If you are a big fan of football, you can trust Ufakick by Ufabet and start betting on leading football leagues like UEFA Cup, English Premiere Leagues and Bundesliga. You can even bet on club and national football matches. You can also play other games through Betufa. They are the best in Asia and Thailand.
Now, look at these popular casino terms for reference –
- Action – It refers to the act of playing. When the dealer prompts that it’s your turn to play, he would say “the action is on you”.
- Bankroll – It is the total amount you are gambling for one visit.
- Aggregate Limit – It is the cumulative liability that the casino needs to payout for any of their games.
- Betting Limit – The casino sets the betting limit, that is, the minimum and maximum amounts of money one can bet.
- Buy-in – Before starting to lay you need to covert real money into casino tokens of equivalent value.
- Chips – These are the currencies that the casinos let the players use after depositing the cash. It looks like a coin with different colours for different denomination.
- Cage – Place where casino cashier converts your chips to cash.
- Cold or Hot – Cold refer to a losing player or game, while hot refers to leading player or a winning game.
- House – The place where you are gambling –casino or online gambling websites.